In a perfect world Her wins best picture tonight…
but we do not live in a perfect world.
and (unpopular opinion to follow) the award goes to something that in terms of cinema may not be better but everyone feels obligated to vote for out of guilt! *cough*12years*cough*
The Bird Bible may be only $800, but fair warning… might want to read the fine print.
Murder(er) on the dance floor.
Broad City, created by UCB alums Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer and produced by Amy Poehler, is an odd-couple comedy about two best friends navigating their twenties in New York City. Wednesdays at 10:30/9:30c on Comedy Central
So he’s a loan shark. Maybe you’re not thinking this through.
Kate McKinnon dressed as Dana Scully from The X Files in middle school.
I wrote this piece as a joke to myself a few years back and just found it in the depths of my My Documents folder. Naturally it was meant to be shared for it’s educational value. I can no longer deprive the world of my knowledge and wisdom… so here it is;
A Guide to Successfully Smoking Weed in Suburbia.
1) a moving target is harder to hit. never stay in one place too long.
2) carry a spoof. (a toilet paper roll, some dryer sheets and a rubber band are your best friends)
3) anything can be a smoking apparatus if you’re trying hard enough.
4) do not toke at stop signs or red lights; adherence to all traffic/safety rules are mandatory.
5) know your rights; not without a warrant, bitch.
6) Incense, candles, febreeze, perfume & gum. (For public interaction.)
7) Wearing a pair of glasses (not sun) sometimes feels like wearing a mask you can hide behind
8) Know all of the deals for the local fast food restaurants/eateries/munch spots
9) You wont have enjoyed parks this much since you were a small child.
10) Plan an activity around your session. Always make it part one of doing something else so people can’t call you a lazy piece of shit stoner!